2/12/2012

New entries


Sorry if I haven't updated for a while, but my lovely boyfriend is here in Sweden and I want to spend as much time as possible with him while he's here. Ok here are some new things I've bought, actually the nailpolish is an early valentines day gift, it's OPI's texas collection and it's called "austintatious turquoise". I love those earrings and I couldn't resist: they remind so much of  the Dark Mark that the Death Eaters have in Harry Potter. I bought the ring for bf as valentines day present, he loves rings with skulls and this wasn't even so exaggerated or tacky so i thought "why not?" I've had a wonderful week, I've met some wonderful people and I think I've had one of the most fun nights since I don't even remember when. It has been an amazing week, I hope yours has been too.

Love,
Chiara

No comments:

Post a Comment