3/14/2012

Just chilling

The only thing I can do well in the kitchen is baking, I can't cook but I can bake! Today I made white chocolate chip muffins and they are good!!I have this wonderful recipe for chocolate muffins and I decided to add white chocolate too; no low-fat, healthy crap for me today ahaha Just wonderful muffins with a lot of sugar and butter and they actually made my day!! Now I'm here sipping black coffee, eating muffins and talking to my family on skype.
 This is the recipe for chocolate muffins (I added 100 g white chocolate, but you don't have to if you don't want to, they are really good anyway :) ).

Ingredients:
-100 g butter
-2 eggs
-2 dl sugar
-2 tsk vanilla sugar (not so sure if it's called so)
-1 krm salt
-4 msk cacao
-1/2 tsk baking powder
-2 dl flour

Melt the butter. Whip eggs and sugar, then add vanilla sugar, salt, cacao, baking powder. and then add at last flour and the melted butter (add the white chocolate if you want to). Put it in the paper cups and then put it in the oven (200 degrees) for 10-15 minutes.


Coffee, muffins and a good book, could it be better than that? I don't think so.
Here are some other random pictures that I found on tumblr.










The last two are special :D (Love you <3)

Hope you enjoyed this random post. Have a great day.

Love,
Chiara

No comments:

Post a Comment